On December 1, REAL Good News will hold its fifth in a series of quarterly public Zoom meetings to make sure Louisville achieves its renewable energy goal of 100% clean energy by 2040.
Speakers will describe the progress toward creating a renewable power agreement for the city of Louisville, as well as how you can be a part of appearing before the Metro Council to support the renewable energy goals.
The program will include
- Julie Donna with the Louisville Office of Advanced Planning and Sustainability;
- Owen Zinaman with the National Renewable Energy Laboratory;
- and Sam Avery with the Renewable Energy Alliance of Louisville.
There will also be music from Louisville performer John Gage.
The program is sponsored by 100% REAL (the Renewable Energy Alliance of Louisville), Kentucky Interfaith Power and Light, and the Christian Action group of St. Paul United Methodist Church. The event is free, but advance registration is required. Register here. Find more info here.
Forward Kentucky Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.
– Only real names and email addresses allowed for sign-ups and comments.
– Vigorous discussion is encouraged, but comments that go over the line will be deleted.
Sign in or become a Forward Kentucky Subscriber to join the conversation. Just enter your email below to get a log in link.