For some time, we have been cross-posting the excellent “My Old Kentucky Podcast,” hosted by Robert Kahne and Jazmin Smith. They do a great job each week of covering Kentucky politics and policy, and we’ve been glad to share them with our readers.
Recently, Robert and Jazmin proposed that we enter into a closer relationship, with MOKP becoming part of the Forward Kentucky “family.” We were honored and excited to agree!
Here’s what this agreement means:
- MOKP will now brand itself as part of Forward Kentucky, both in the podcast itself and on their podcast hosting page.
- We will list MOKP as one of our “channels” on our web site and in our promotions.
- MOKP will continue to produce and host their podcast on their own, and we will continue to cross-post and promote it.
- The weekly MOKP newsletter (“My Old Kentucky Newsletter”) will become an article on our website, AND will be emailed through our email provider to the current subscriber list.
- Those subscribers will be given a chance to also subscribe to Forward Kentucky emails, but for now that will be optional.
- Forward Kentucky email subscribers will be given the chance to opt-in to the MOKP newsletter.
We are excited to have this excellent podcast join our team, and we are looking forward to lots of cross-pollination of content and ideas.
And if you haven’t been listening to MOKP, you should start right now. You can do it right through your web browser on the article page, or you can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts.
Welcome aboard, Robert and Jazmin and MOKP!