This week on My Old Kentucky Podcast, Jazmin and Robert talk about five stories of interest:
- Major developments in the 13th District recount
- The Prentice statue in front of the Louisville Main Library has moved
- A dentistry professor will receive $620,000 from UK after settling a lawsuit involving the Medicaid Waiver
- Rep. Attica Scott files bills fighting the “pink tax”
- The federal Farm Bill is likely to legalize industrial hemp on a national level
AND, if you want to subscribe to the MOKP newsletter, just go to our email subscription page to sign up.
Thanks for listening!