Building on the momentum from his congressional launch, today seven more community leaders announced their endorsement of Democratic Senate Minority Leader Morgan McGarvey.
“I truly appreciate these early endorsements from so many of these great local leaders,” said Morgan. “These are the folks who have been on the ground, doing the work in our communities to help Louisville and our commonwealth thrive. Their support means a lot, especially as it is so important that we keep Kentucky’s one Democratic seat in the blue column.”
Morgan is the current Democratic Minority Leader of the Kentucky State Senate and a candidate for U.S. Congress in KY-03.
Today’s endorsements include:
– State Senator Denise Harper Angel
– Former Kentucky House Speaker Pro Tempore Larry Clark
– Former State Representative and State Senator Perry Clark
– Former Metro Councilmember Brandon Coan
– Representative Jeff Donohue
– Metro Councilmember Cindy Fowler
– Former State Representative Maria Sorolis
Morgan has already been endorsed by:
– Former Mayor / Lt. Gov Jerry Abramson
– Sheriff John Aubrey
– State Senator Karen Berg
– Metro Council Member Bill Hollander
– Metro Council President David James
– House Minority Leader Joni Jenkins
– Former State Senator David Karem
– Former State Auditor and Lt. Governor Crit Luallen
– State Rep Mary Lou Marzian
– State Senator Gerald Neal
– Former State Senator Tim Shaughnessy
– Colonel (ret)/ State Rep Pamela Stevenson
– State Senate Democratic Caucus Chairman Reggie Thomas
– Former Congressman Mike Ward
– Former State Rep Jim Wayne
– Metro Council Member Markus Winkler
– State Senator David Yates
– PVA Colleen Younger
Forward Kentucky Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.
– Only real names and email addresses allowed for sign-ups and comments.
– Vigorous discussion is encouraged, but comments that go over the line will be deleted.
Sign in or become a Forward Kentucky Subscriber to join the conversation. Just enter your email below to get a log in link.