Hello! I’m glad you’re considering becoming a member of the site. You may have some questions, though, so let me try to answer them.
Why should I sign up?
Signing up as a member of ForwardKY gives you access to a number of perks, depending on what level of membership you choose. In addition, paying members help keep the site up and running, so we continue to have a progressive voice for Kentucky politics.
And, you get value for your money. Check out these testimonials we’ve gotten over the years!
What do I get for becoming a member?
As I said, there are different perks for different levels. Here’s the breakdown:
The Friend Level (free)
- No ads!
- Add your comments to articles
- Get the weekly Member Update
- Get occasional Action Alerts
The Patron level ($5 a month or $55 a year)
Everything in the Friend level, plus:
- Get the Reading List newsletter (if you opt in)
- Access to the Bill Trackers and the Legislator Scorecard
- Access to Election Central
The Partner level ($9 a month or $99 a year)
Everything in the Patron level, plus:
- The General Assembly Update newsletter (if you opt in)
- Bruce's Take newsletter (if you opt in)
- Your own custom bill sheet in the Bill Tracker
- Special online events such as interviews with elected officials
- Online webinars and explainers (both live and recorded)
How do I sign up?
It’s easy! Just click the Subscribe button in the upper right of any page, OR click the Join Now button in the lower right of any page, OR click the button below. Once you do, you should see a popup page with all the options. (Wait on the popup.) Enter your name and email, choose the membership level you want, choose the newsletters you want to receive, and enter your credit card information. That’s it!
AND, if you aren’t sure, you can choose the 30-day free trial to see if membership is for you. At the end of the 30 days, you can cancel at no cost, or you can continue into your paid membership.
And, once you are a member, you don’t have to remember a password! Just enter the email you signed up with, and you’ll get a log-in link. Then read away!
Here’s the Subscribe button I was talking about. Just click it to go to the sign-up portal, and become a member. We’re looking forward to having you as part of the ForwardKY family!