Hello! I’m glad you’re considering becoming a member of the site. You may have some questions, though, so let me try to answer them.
Why should I sign up?
Signing up as a member of ForwardKY gives you access to a number of perks, depending on what level of membership you choose. In addition, paying members help keep the site up and running so we continue to have a progressive voice for Kentucky politics.
What do I get for becoming a member?
As I said, there are different perks for different levels. Here’s the breakdown:
The Friend level (free)
- Read all articles all the time, instead of just three a month
- Add your comments to posts
- Add your Likes to posts
- Receive the weekly newsletter w/ updates about the site, and links to that week’s content. (Opt in / opt out)
- Receive occasional Action Alerts (Opt in / opt out)
The Patron level ($5 a month)
Everything in the Friend level, plus:
- Access to the Bill Tracker
- Access to the Legislator Scorecard
- Access to Election Central
The Partner level ($9 a month)
Everything in the Patron level, plus:
- Bruce’s “Daily Take” newsletter (opt in / opt out)
- Your own custom bill sheet in the Bill Tracker
- The daily General Assembly update (opt in / opt out)
- Special online events such as interviews with elected officials
- Online webinars and explainers (both live and recorded)
How do I sign up?
It’s easy! Just click the Subscribe menu option, OR click the Subscribe Here button in the lower right, OR click the button below. Once you do, you should see a popup page with all the options. Enter your name and email, choose the membership level you want, choose the newsletters you want to receive, and enter your credit card information if you are choosing the Patron or Partner level. That’s it!
And, once you are a member, you don’t have to remember a password! Just enter the email you signed up with, and you’ll get a log-in link. Then read away!
Here’s the Subscribe button I was talking about. Just click it to go to the sign-up portal, and become a member. We’re looking forward to having you as part of the ForwardKY family!