As we begin covering both the 2022 General Assembly and the 2022 midterms, I think it is important to point out some different levels of coverage you will see on Forward Kentucky.
There are three levels of engagement with the site: readers, Subscribers, and Members.
- Readers are just that: anyone who comes here to read our content without signing up or paying any sort of fee.
- Subscribers are people who have shared their email address, and thus get a free subscription, along with a newsletter and some content just for them.
- Members are those who have agreed to pay a monthly fee, and in turn get a number of perks, as well as access to both the Subscriber content and some content just for them.
Over the coming months, you will see various levels of coverage of KYGA22 and Election22, depending on which of these groups you fall into.
- Most of our general content will be available to everyone, including guest content and most commentaries.
- Subscribers will get some additional content on both topics, including the weekly wrapup newsletter.
- Members will get a daily email with updates from KYGA22 (which doesn't appear on the site at all), and access to the full BillTracker when it goes online.
So, if you are visiting here and wondering what happened to the detailed articles about the General Assembly, or where the BillTracker is, this might help explain what you are seeing.
Obviously, if you want access to more content, then you should become a Subscriber. (Remember, it's free.) Or, if you want complete access to everything, become a paying Member. You can go here to take either step.
One other tip: If you are on the home page and wonder what access a given story requires, just look beside the headline. The access level is right there, with “Public” meaning it’s open to everyone.
Hope this helps.
– Bruce Maples, publisher
Forward Kentucky Newsletter
Sign up for free to get the weekly update right in your inbox.